logo 2011

GIFFONI EXPERIENCE 2011 - 12.21 July

Sections & Films

ME, THE KING AND MY DADDY

Category: Edition 2011

Synopsis

May a child's love to his father and family change the fate of the kingdom? This story is an answer to this question.

Sinossi

L’amore di un bambino per suo padre e la sua famiglia può cambiare le sorti di un regno? Ecco una storia che risponde a questa domanda.

Original Title MAN, SHAH VA BABAM
Category Official Competition
Section Elements +6
Tipology Animation, Short Film
Duration 13'
Production Year 2010
Nationality Iran
Directed by Azadeh Moezzi
Screenplay Azadeh Moezzi
Script Azadeh Moezzi
Animation Azadeh Moezzi

me the king and my daddy regAzadeh Moezzi
Born in 1979 in Iran, Azadeh is a professional animator, illustrator and painter. She graduated in graphic design (B.A) from Soureh Art University (Tehran) and worked for five years as a 2D animator at Hoor Animation Studio (one of the most important animation studios in Iran) on several tv series. ME, THE KING AND MY DADDY is her first film as director, co-produced in collaboration with Tehran’s Documentary and Experimental Film Center (DEFC).

Azadeh Moezzi
Nata nel 1979 in Iran, Azadeh è animatrice, illustratrice e pittrice. Si è laureata in graphic design (BA) alla Soureh Art University di Teheran, e ha lavorato per cinque anni come animatrice 2D allo Hoor Animation Studio (uno dei più importanti studi di animazione in Iran) partecipando alla realizzazione di diverse serie tv. ME, THE KING AND MY DADDY è il primo cortometraggio da lei diretto, co-prodotto in collaborazione con il Documentary and Experimental Film Center (DEFC) di Teheran.

Production
World sales
Documentary & Experimental Film Center (DEFC)
No.15,Ghandi (PALIZI)Sq,Shariati ave, 15569, Tehran - Iran
phone +98 2188518117
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

www.defc.ir

Festival contact

Azadeh Moezzi
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

www.azadehmoezzi.persiangig.com