Category Official Competition
Section Competition
Tipology Short Film, Documentary
Duration 30'
Production Year 1982
Nationality Italy
Directed by Giuliana Calandra, Gabriele Lazzoni

regista giuliana calandraGIULIANA CALANDRA

Giuliana Calandra (Moncalieri, 10 February 1936) is a theatrical actress and Italian film actress.
In 1961, together with Lilli Lembo, presents the Sanremo Festival. He made his debut in the cinema with Lina Wertmüller in the 1973 film Film of love and anarchy; later he was with Dario Argento in the cast of the film Profondo rosso (1975) in the role of writer Amanda Righetti, flanked by David Hemmings, Clara Calamai, Daria Nicolodi and Gabriele Lavia.
The film gives her a 12-year contract [without source] for the cinema interrupting her theatrical career with films like Caro Michele (1976), The Last Woman (1976) by Ferreri, Il ... Belpaese (1977), Portrait of bourgeoisie in black (1978), and the triad of Alberto Lattuada, who best valued his talent as a dramatic actress, Così come sei (1978), Il corpo della ragassa (1979) and La cicala (1980). In 1982 it is the muscular and forced domestic in Arrivano i miei di Ninì Salerno.
In 1973 he played the television drama Napoleone at Sant'Elena and the following year he was cast in Anna Karenina. In 1978 he took part in the television series RAI on the works of Eduardo De Filippo, playing in the comedies Le voci di dentro and the Cap in Sonagli. He collaborates in the film Il turno (1981) with Vittorio Gassman, Laura Antonelli and Paolo Villaggio.

face manGABRIELE LAZZONI