logo 2016

GIFFONI EXPERIENCE 2016 - 15.24 July

Sections & Films

MY DOG'S NAME IS WIND

Category: Edition 2016

Synopsis
A boy lost his dog, he will find a new friend to run like wind.

Original Title Il mio cane si chiama Vento
Italian Title Il mio cane si chiama Vento
Category Official Competition
Section Elements +6
Tipology Animation, Short Film
Duration 9' 32''
Production Year 2016
Nationality Italy
Directed by Peter Marcias
Screenplay Marco Porru
Animation Riccardo Atzeni
Music Stefano Guzzetti
Produced by Camillo Esposito

Peter Marcias - foto ufficialePeter Marcias
Born in Sardinia in 1977, Peter is a director and a screenwriter. Graduated in film directing, he lives and works in Rome. He has directed several commercials, documentaries and short films screened in National and International festivals. In 2006 he directed an episode of the feature film CHILDREN (ep. I'm Alice) produced and distributed by Gianluca Arcopinto. The film was in competition at the Taipei Golden Horse Film Festival and at the Giffoni Film Festival. In 2007 he directed the docu-fiction MALA SPAGNA NON ERA CATTOLICA? and in 2008 the film UN ATTIMO SOSPESI that was in competition at the São Paulo International Film Festival. In 2010, his documentary filmLILIANA CAVANI, UNA DONNA NEL CINEMA was presented at the 67th Venice Film Festival. His most recent films - I BAMBINI DELLA SUA VITA (2011), DIMMI CHE DESTINO AVRÀ(2012), TUTTE LE STORIE DI PIERA(2013), andLA NOSTRA QUARANTENA(2015) – have had a theatrical distribution in Italy and abroad and have received nominations at Nastro D'Argento, Globo d'Oro and Ciak D'Oro awards.

festival contact
Capetown srl,
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.