Production Design Valentina Fragasso
Costume Design Moris Verdiani, Roberto Conforti
Sound Davide Gaudenzi
Main cast Nicola Pistoia
Cristina Lippolis
Daniela Mozzato
Giovanna Collica

cristian pataneCristian Patanè
È nato ad Avola (SR) nel 1991. La passione per il cinema lo porta ad essere giurato del Giffoni Film Festival (2004, 2005, 2006) e quindi a partecipare alla Masterclass del GFF nel 2009. Nel 2005 realizza il suo primo corto MYSELF IN THE MIRROR, presentato a “Il Corto.it” nel 2006, e a “Corto in Finibus”. Ancora del 2006 è il corto VIVALDI che al festival “Corto negli Iblei”, riceve i premi per il Miglior Regista esordiente, Miglior Fotografia e Miglior Interpretazione maschile. Il 2008 vede la realizzazione del videoclip SBANDANDU (del cantautore Mirco Menna) e del corto L’UOMO NERO, vincitore di “Cervelli in corto 2009”, e premiato in molte altre manifestazioni. Nel 2009 Cristian è direttore artistico della rassegna “L’Arte per l’Arte”, Memorial Salvo Branchi. Il Suo cortometraggio NOTTI BIANCHE è stato presentato al Giffoni Experience 2010.

Cristian Patanè
He was born in Avola (SR) in 1991. The passion for cinema led him to be juror of the Giffoni Film Festival (2004, 2005, 2006) and then to attend the Masterclass of the GFF in 2009. In 2005 he made his first short MYSELF IN THE MIRROR, presented at "The Corto.it" and "Corto in Finibus in 2006. In 2006 he also directed the short VIVALDI that receives awards for Best Debut Director, Best Cinematography and Best Actor at the “Short in Iblei” festival. In 2008 he made the video clips SBANDANDU (for the singer-songwriter Mirco Menna) and the short L’UOMO NERO, winner of "Cervelli in corto 2009" and awarded in many other events. In 2009 Cristian was the artistic director of the review "Art for Art", Memorial Salvo Branchi. NOTTI BIANCHE was presented at the Giffoni Experience 2010.

produzione/production
festival contact
Azteca Produzioni Cinematografiche
Via Portuense 100
Phone +39 366 2007206
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.