logo 2012

GIFFONI EXPERIENCE 2012 - 14.24 July

Sections & Films

MAGIC SILVER 2 - THE QUEST FOR THE MYSTIC HORN

Category: Edition 2012

Synopsis
In the Blue Mountain, young queen Bluerose finds it more and more difficult to live within the boundaries of the Blue Gnome community. When she becomes aware that a dangerous glacier is threatening the Blue Mountain valley and the Red Gnomes living there, she sets out on a long journey to find the Blue Horn, a magical instrument that can change the weather. With this instrument, queen Bluerose might be able to save the Red Gnomes. MAGIC SILVER 2 – THE QUEST FOR THE MYSTIC HORN is the sequel of MAGIC SILVER (JULENATT I BLÅFJELL, 2009), which was screened at GFF 2010. Both feature films are based on the popular Norwegian television series JUL I BLÅFJELL (1999) and JUL PÅ MÅNETOPPEN (2002).

Sinossi
Nella Montagna Blu, la giovane regina Bluerose trova sempre più difficile vivere insieme alla comunità degli Gnomi Blu. Nel momento in cui la regina si rende conto che un pericoloso ghiacciaio minaccia la valle della Montagna Blu e gli Gnomi Rossi che abitano lì, intraprende un lungo viaggio alla ricerca del Corno Blu, uno strumento musicale magico che ha il potere di cambiare il clima. Con questo strumento, la regina Bluerose cercherà di salvare gli Gnomi Rossi. MAGIC SILVER 2 – THE QUEST FOR THE MYSTIC HORN è il seguito del film MAGIC SILVER (JULENATT I BLÅFJELL, 2009), presentato in concorso al GFF 2010. Entrambi i lungometraggi sono ispirati alle popolari serie televisive norvegesi JUL I BLÅFJELL (1999) e JUL PÅ MÅNETOPPEN (2002).

Original Title Blåfjell 2 – Jakten På Det Magiske Horn
Category Official Competition
Section Elements +6
Tipology Feature Film
Duration 84’
Production Year 2011
Nationality Norway
Directed by Arne Lindtner Næss
Screenplay Thomas Moldestad, Gudny Ingebjørg Hagen
Script Gudny I. Hagen
Director of photography Kjell Vassdal
Editor Wibecke Rønseth
Music Magnus Beite
Main cast Ane Viola Andreassen Semb (Bluerose/ Fjellrose)
Johan Tinus Austad Lindgren
Toralv Maurstad
Per Christian Ellefsen
Elsa Lystad
Geir Morstad
Produced by Lasse Greve Alsos, Jørgen Storm Rosenberg

Arne-Lindtner-NssArne Lindtner Næss
Born 1944. He was educated as a theatre actor. Since 1985 he has been director, screenwriter and producer for TV series. Since 2001 he has worked on THE JUNIOR OLSEN GANG series, writing and directing six feature films: OLSENBANDEN JUNIOR GÅR UNDER VANN (2003), OLSENBANDEN JUNIOR PÅ ROCKER’N (2004), OLSENBANDEN JUNIOR PÅ CIRKUS (2005), OLSENBANDEN JR. SØLVGRUVENS HEMMELIGHET (2007), OLSENBANDEN JR. OG DET SORTE GULLET (2009), OLSENBANDEN JR. MESTERTYVENS SKATT (2010). His two following feature films, FINDING FRIENDS (VENNER FOR LIVET, 2005) and SOS: SUMMER OF SUSPENSE (SOS SVARTSKJÆR , 2008), were both screened at GFF.

Arne Lindtner Næss
Nato nel 1944, ha iniziato la sua carriera nello spettacolo come attore teatrale. Dal 1985 è regista, sceneggiatore e produttore di serie tv. Dal 2001 collabora alla serie per la tv e per il cinema dedicata alla BANDA OLSEN, per cui ha diretto sei film: OLSENBANDEN JUNIOR GÅR UNDER VANN (2003), OLSENBANDEN JUNIOR PÅ ROCKER’N (2004), LA BANDA OLSEN AL CIRCO (2005), LA BANDA OLSEN E IL MISTERO DELLA MINIERA D’ARGENTO (2007), LA BANDA OLSEN ALLA RICERCA DELL’ORO NERO (2009), OLSENBANDEN JR. MESTERTYVENS SKATT (2010). I suoi film successivi, UN AMICO DA SALVARE (2005) e NOORA CONTRO TUTTI (2008), hanno partecipato in concorso al GFF.

Director’s statement
I was enjoying working as an actor, director and writer in the theatre. Even though I appeared in several Norwegian films, the thought of directing them never occurred to me. It all started with television. I was asked to direct and write the first soap opera ever to be made in Norway. To me this was a new and exiting opportunity. So despite the fact that my experience with directing ”the moving images” was equal to zero, I accepted the offer. Quickly I was drawn to the world of filmmaking, and later, when I was offered to write and direct feature films with THE JUNIOR OLSEN GANG, there was no doubt in my mind. But not only feature films with THE OLSEN GANG. It has also been a great pleasure to write and direct FINDING FRIENDS and SOS: SUMMER OF SUSPENSE. And of course MAGIC SILVER 2.

Dichiarazioni del regista
Mi piaceva fare l’attore, il regista e lo scrittore teatrale. Ho preso parte a diversi film norvegesi, ma non avevo mai pensato di dirigerne uno. Tutto è iniziato con la televisione. Mi chiesero di scrivere e dirigere la prima soap opera prodotta in Norvegia. Per me era una occasione nuova ed entusiasmante. Nonostante non avessi alcuna esperienza nel dirigere “immagini in movimento”, ho accettato l’offerta. Mi sono avvicinato senza indugio al mondo della regia, e quando in seguito mi è stato chiesto di scrivere e dirigere i film della BANDA OLSEN, non ho avuto esitazioni. Ma non si tratta solo dei film della BANDA OLSEN: è stato un piacere anche scrivere e dirigere UN AMICO DA SALVARE e NOORA CONTRO TUTTI. E, ovviamente, MAGIC SILVER 2.

MAGIC SILVER 2 – THE QUEST FOR THE MYSTIC HORN
Blåfjell 2 – Jakten På Det Magiske Horn
Norvegia/Norway, 2011, 84’

regia/director
Arne Lindtner Næss
sceneggiatura/screenplay
Thomas Moldestad
Gudny Ingebjørg Hagen
da un’idea di/based on an idea by
Gudny I. Hagen
fotografia/director of photography
Kjell Vassdal
montaggio/editor
Wibecke Rønseth
musica/music
Magnus Beite
interpreti/leading players
Ane Viola Andreassen Semb (Bluerose/ Fjellrose)
Johan Tinus Austad Lindgren
Toralv Maurstad
Per Christian Ellefsen
Elsa Lystad
Geir Morstad
prodotto da/produced by
Lasse Greve Alsos
Jørgen Storm Rosenberg
produzione/production
Storm Rosenberg AS
Maridalsvn. 87, N-0461 Oslo - Norway
phone +47 21378081
www.stormrosenberg.no
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
festival contact
Norwegian Film Institute
www.nfi.no 
distribuzione internazionale/world sales

NonStop Sales
Östhammarsgatan 68, Stockholm - Sweden
phone +46 840010000
fax +46 840010003
www.nonstopsales.net

17 Luglio

SALA ALBERTO SORDI - CITTADELLA DEL CINEMA 

ore 10:00