logo 2011

GIFFONI EXPERIENCE 2011 - 12.21 July

Sections & Films

THE INK BOY

Category: Edition 2011

Synopsis

An artist is a master storyteller. He tells to creative masters a story. And the story will become a painting, made by a group of pupils with splendid compositing harmony, in a very special school.

Sinossi

Un artista affabulatore rappresenta a maestri creativi la storia di un racconto diventato un arazzo dipinto, in splendida armonia compositiva, con bambini di una scuola davvero speciale.

Original Title IL BAMBINO DI INCHIOSTRO
Italian Title IL BAMBINO DI INCHIOSTRO
Category Out of competition
Section Verso Sud
Tipology Short Film
Duration 10'
Production Year 2011
Nationality Italy
Directed by Attilio Bonadies, Davide Scannapieco
Screenplay Attilio Bonadies
Script Attilio Bonadies
Editor Luca De Marco
Music Marino Cogliani, Fiumanò Domenico Violi
Main cast gli alunni delle classi/the students of
VA e/and VB sezione/section Gatto
Attilio Bonadies (maestro/teacher)
Anna Maria Canosa (maestra/teacher)
Anna Pecoraro (mastra/teacher)
Luisa Del Forno (Dirigente Scolastico/School Director)
Produced by Mario Guarini

the ink boy reg 1Attilio Bonadies
Actor, director, teacher of letters, and a passionate lover of poetry by Alfonso Gatto, Attitlio Bonadies was interpreter of different shows with the National Theatre Salerno, the founder and protagonist of Teatrogruppo of Salerno (one of the most innovative experimental experiences of the ’70s) as well as reader and interpreter in many cultural activities (especially poetry), theater performances, many of which dedicated to Alfonso Gatto. During his years of teaching he has also directed numerous stage shows with students of different schools, experiences ranging from traditional to experimental theatre scene. Bonadies has also directed videos: VISIT TO A MUSEUM OF THE SEA, finalist in the competition Vivere il Mare (1997) THE PAINTED EARTH (1998), premiered at the Festival of Salerno. He has also published the book I QUADERNI DELLA FANTASIA (2005). Since '98 he worked at Narrative Prix Lo Stellato promoted by the Province of Salerno as a tribute to Alfonso Gatto. Bonadies is one of the founders of the Cultural Association Gruppozeroquattro (2004) and Chairman of the Cultural Association Otia (2007).

Attilio Bonadies
Attore, regista, docente di lettere, nonché appassionato cultore della poesia di Alfonso Gatto, Attitlio Bonadies è stato interprete di diversi spettacoli del Teatro Popolare Salernitano, fondatore e protagonista del Teatrogruppo di Salerno (una delle esperienze sperimentali più innovative degli anni ’70), lettore e interprete di numerose iniziative culturali (soprattutto di poesia) e teatrali, molte delle quali dedicate ad Alfonso Gatto. Durante i suoi anni di docenza ha curato numerose messinscene realizzate con gli studenti di diversi istituti salernitani, esperienze che vanno dal teatro tradizionale al teatro sperimentale. Bonadies ha anche diretto i video VISITA A UN MUSEO DEL MARE (1997), finalista al concorso Vivere il mare, e LA TERRA DIPINTA (1998), premiato al Festival di Salerno. Per l’Editore Guida ha pubblicato I QUADERNI DELLA FANTASIA (2005). Dal 1998 ha collaborato al premio di narrativa Lo Stellato, promosso dalla Provincia di Salerno come omaggio ad Alfonso Gatto. È tra i soci fondatori dell’Associazione culturale Gruppozeroquattro (2004) e Presidente dell’Associazione Culturale Otia (2007).

the ink boy reg 2Davide Scannapieco
He has been creative director at Essegi Communication since 1996. In 2003 he became an associate of the agency that is one of the first to believe in the potential of the Internet and a pioneer of web TV. Davide is a versatile, creative artist. He has been responsible of several advertising initiatives, for the Province of Salerno, the University of Salerno, Salerno Chamber of Commerce and for private companies. He is also the web art director of “Kayenna.it” web TV and of “Kayenna.net”, a free press on line. He has directed commercials, documentaries and the short films IL BOSCO (1998), AUTOBUS (1999), I LOVE JAZZ (1999), ECOSVILUPPO (2001), GAMES (2008).

Davide Scannapieco
Direttore creativo dal 1996, nel 2003 diventa socio della Essegi Communication, tra le prime agenzie di comunicazione a credere nelle potenzialità di internet e della web TV. Vanta una versatile attività creativa, oltre a numerose realizzazioni pubblicitarie, per la Provincia di Salerno, l’Università degli Studi di Salerno, la Camera di Commercio di Salerno, e vari privati. Per il web è art director della web TV “Kayenna.it” e del free press on line “Kayenna.net”. Ha diretto spot, documentari e i cortometraggi IL BOSCO (1998), AUTOBUS (1999), I LOVE JAZZ (1999), ECOSVILUPPO (2001), GAMES (2008).

Production
Essegi Communication

www.produzionitelevisive.com

---

Associazione Culturale OTIA

---

VIII Circolo Didattico, Sezione Alfonso Gatto - Salerno

Festival contact

Essegi Communication
www.produzionitelevisive.com