logo 1984

GIFFONI FILM FESTIVAL 1984 - 28 July.5 August

Sections & Films

I WANT TO KNOW WHY I HAVE WINGS

Category: Edition 1984

Synopsis
Den 12, has the pilot father who gives him a transceiver. With this he hears the parents who say that if it were not for him they would divorce, flee. To find him his parents come back together.

Original Title Vreau sa stiu de ce am aripi
Italian Title Vorrei sapere perché ho le ali
Category Official Competition
Section Competition
Tipology Feature Film
Duration 92'
Production Year 1984
Nationality Romania
Directed by Nicu Stan
Main cast Gheorghe Cozorici, Cosmin Sofron, Rodica Tapalaga

regista nicu stanNICU STAN

Nicu Stan (November 25, 1931, Constanta) was an actor, director of photography, screenwriter and Romanian director. Some of his works are: Rebellion (1966), The mornings of a good boy (1967), Colonna (1968), Hatchet (1969), Power and truth (1972), Selvaggi (1975).
He graduated from the Institute of Theater and Film Arts "I.L. Caragiale" of Bucharest in 1955, making his debut the same year as assistant cameraman student and short film operator in Elia Lo sport (1955). He then collaborated with two feature films: Alarm in the Mountains (1955) and The Bird Storm (1957). He then directed several documentary short films. He made his debut as director of photography in the film La colpa tuo (1962), directed by Mircea Muresan.
In the 80s, following the example and the other operators, Nicu Stan directed: A Singapore team (1982), I want to know why I have wings (1984).