immagine gff 2022

GIFFONI FILM FESTIVAL 2022 - 21.30 July

Films

WHEN I AM SAD

Category: Edition 2022

A smile travels through the world of sadness being transformed by emotions and thoughts…

Original Title Երբ ես տխուր եմ (ERB ES TKHUR EM)
Category Official Competition
Section Parental Experience
Tipology Animation, Short Film
Duration 6' 35"
Production Year 2021
Nationality Armenia, France
Directed by Lilit Altunyan
Screenplay Lilit Altunyan, Armine Anda
Based on the poem by Lilit Altunyan
Editor Karen Baghinyan
Special Effects Ed Mesropyan
Animation Mina Convers, Lilit Altunyan
Sound Miqayel Voskanyan, Tigran Kuzikyan
Music Miqayel Voskanyan
Graphic Design Lilit Altunyan
Original Voices Armine Anda (Armenian), Nairi Katchadurian (French), Victoria Aleksanyan (English)
Produced by Armine Anda (Hoshkee Film), Reginald De Guillebon (Folimage)

WHEN I AM SAD Director photoLilit Altunyan

Lilit Altunyan had local and international exhibitions as a visual artist. As an author-illustrator she published The Blue Fox and The Musician Monster picture books. In 2019 she became a laureate of Children’s Writers and Illustrators’ Competition Armenia, receiving two prizes. In 2020 she was included in the IBBY Honour list (the IBBY is a non-profit organization with the aim to promote children literature all over the world and its Honor List is a biennial selection of outstanding, recently published books from IBBY member countries). Her debut project WHEN I AM SAD by Lilit Altunyan was the winner of “Animation du Monde” in Reanimania IAFF 2018 and won Folimage Co-production Award in MIFA Pitches, Annecy International Animation FIlm Festival in 2019. The film also is the first Armenia/France co-production in animation. The film was selected to have the World Premiere in the Official Competition at Anim’est Bucharest International Animation Festival (Romania) in October 2021. It is already officially selected by many festivals including Clermont-Ferrand, Oberhousen, Bucheon and Animafest Zagreb.

Festival contact
Armine Abrahamyan
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.