How to get Accreditation
It may be possible to request Accreditation from May 4, 2017.
The Press Accreditation request is strictly reserved to press operators.
The deadline for the Accreditation request for the 46th edition (15-24 July 2016) is June 30, 2017
In order to request a Press Accreditation you need to be registered on our database EVENTIVAL and access the VISITOR PAGE with your data (login email and password).
In the menu on the left please select ACCREDITATION (this is visible only for the people who will have registered on EVENTIVAL), then select the type of category you wish to request the Accreditation for. It is compulsory to include the letter of engagement by the editor - which needs to be written on headed paper and signed by the editor in chief - and to indicate the name of the news outlet and its category. At the end please click on REQUEST BADGE.
You shall receive a mail confirming that your request is being processed. The Press Office shall take care of confirming the success of your accreditation by July 8.
If you do not remember your password you may ask to reset it on the Visitor Page (by clicking on "I forgot my password").
If you are not registered yet on EVENTIVAL please proceed with the registration.
Before you start the procedure please make sure you have an ID photo (face only in jpg, png or gif format) on the device you are using for the registration.
Please follows the below steps:
1. Click on the link
2. Choose your language (top right).
3. Click on "CREATE NEW ACCOUNT" and insert the requested data, and select LOG ME IN.
5. Once you have clicked on the link, write your login e-mail address and password used and click on LOG ME IN.
6. Complete your personal profile and remember to upload a photo.
In the PROFESSIONAL CATEGORY please select PRESS & TV, then PRESS or TV and select you subcategory.
7. Fill in your personal details linking your details to your company/news outlet outlet: select option 'yes' in the window which will appear and follow the instructions.
AFTER SAVE you will be automatically redirected to our Home Page. Please click on ACCREDITATION on the left and follow the instructions as explained above.